Saturday, January 25, 2014

Outfit Post #1 : Very Casual

Hola~

It’s my first outfit post of daily work wear. It’s just the very very casual ones.

There’s no dress code in the office’s rules, but wearing dress-whatever-you-like or dress-like-you-are-at-home isn’t allowed though. I rarely wear skirt and high heel shoes because it is kinda annoying when I have to go to college right from office by a public shared-ride vehicle, then running if the class is soon to be started.


Black polkadot blouse from Simplicity
Dark brown belt – it’s my mom’s
Black legging from a local market


Black with white line shirt  from Sister (I think it’s local brand)
Black trousers, not black jeans though
Unbranded black shoes – from a local market XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and questions. Thank you so much :-)