My version of everyday fast eye makeup tutorial is dedicated especially for all of baby CorpGoth over the world! Hope it is easy for you. Happy trying~
- Choose color. Still linked to the Review: Silkygirl Double Intense Duo Eye Shadow which I set as my choice, so pick at least 2 to 3 desired colors. One for the lid, second one for the crease, the last for highlight (optional).
- Apply primer/eye base to help the make up stay long and becomes bolder.
- Apply the first color on the entire lid. Mine is light blue.
- Fill the outer lid and over the crease with the second color. Make it in a C-pattern. Mine is purple.
- (Optional) Use white/ivory to highlight brow bone. You may do it before the second color.
- (Optional) Apply the first/second color on lower lid.
- Apply eyeliner right on the upper lid and waterline.
- If you don't wear glasses, curl the lashes then use mascara or false lashes to volumize and/or lengthen the lashes.
Eye base: The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Make Up Base 02 Purple
Eyeshadow: Silkygirl Double Intense Duo Eyeshadow
Eyeliner: Maybelline Master Liner (upper lid), Oriflame Kajal Eyeliner (lower lid)
What I'm wearing: Blue & black stripe sleeveless v-line dress, didn't remember the brand | black cardigan, thrifted | black jeans legging, thrifted