Friday, June 6, 2014

Review: Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam

I write about facial product again~

After Sariayu Martha Tilaar Busa Pembersih Jerawat, I also have used this facial foam. This time is Pond’s!

I think Pond’s Pure White Facial Foam deserves a review, since the words “Deep Cleansing” sound kinda interesting to me, haha.. Yes, I need the function to clean the rest of makeup before using makeup remover. I have many big pores on my face which sometimes they look like a moon’s surface.

Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam
Why do they say “Pure White” if the tube color is black? Why not just “Pure Black”? I think black stands for the color of activated carbon which is featured on the commercial break video. The activated carbon absorbs the dirt of your skin and your face won’t be dull once it’s cleaned by the foam.



Details - The list of ingredients

The black tube contains 100 grams of gray cream with good scent, and it is not sticky when I put it on my palm. Anyway, it also comes in smaller size, 50 grams. Eh, there is also the expired date on the tube but I didn’t get the part on the picture. It produces many bubbles but it’s so easy to be rinsed off. I’m glad to find out that no zit left on my deep-nose-pores. Always once I ever popped the bubbles and it burst to my eyes, ouch! Avoid your eyes area when applying the foam. Not only this, but every foam you use.

The color of the facial foam
There are many kinds of Pond’s facial foam, unfortunately I don’t remember what they are. Well, you can find them very easily at the minimarket, supermarket, or local store. About the price, don’t worry. It’s good for students la~

Let’s just see the conclusions.

Pros:
  • You can use it for weeks or even months
  • Cheap! Under IDR 30,000 for both the 100 gr or 50 gr
  • The smaller size would be perfect to be travel item
  • Cleans your face, even the deep pores
  • I think it suits all skin types
  • Smells good
  • Easy to find locally (in Indonesia, especially big cities)

Cons:
  • I don’t find any bad thing about this foam. You tell me :3

Possibility to repurchase: Yep, but I’m using another brand now *cough cough*
Rate: 5 of 5 black roses

Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam may be good for persons who:
  • Has big clogged pores
  • Always take a bath and dress up in a hurry :p
  • Looking for cheap but great product

This blog is not for judging whether the product suits your skin or not. You need 'trial and error' to know it ;) Have you ever tried this product? How is the result? What’s your favorite?


Disclamer : the product is purchased by my own money and reviewed by honest thought. It's just my way to give you an opinion in buying product that you considered to purchase. I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information and also visit my article. deep cleansing facial dubai

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and questions. Thank you so much :-)