Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Outfit Post #4 : White in The Dark

The outfit for working that day was less black, which was different from the way I dressed up. Usually I only wear white for occasional reason like attending an event at church, or doing my final exam at college. People at office asked me about the new appearance and their expression were like, “Where are your black clothes, Yuri? Do you forget to do your laundry?” -_-

Oh, the pictures are taken before my haircut. Actually there are more outfit post drafts with old pictures, hahaha...


What clothes I was wearing:

White shirt, random store | Plain white skirt, random store | Black lace tights, Claire's | Black ribbon flat shoes, random store (unpictured)

3 comments:

  1. That t-shirt looks pretty nice, even though it's white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for supporting my blog all these while. My blog has moved to JoshuaHideki.com so if you'd like to continue following us, please follow my new website!! :) ありがとございます!!

    http://JoshuaHideki.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and questions. Thank you so much :-)